Thursday 9 November 2017

In London tonight ahead of my last NHBC Pride in the Job regional awards job tomorrow.
I love London and always take the opportunity to walk around the West End with my Fuji X Pro 1 and 35mm f1.4 lens - a great combination for low light street photography.

Here's a few of the snaps from the wander around.

Centre Point from Museum Street

The Camera Cafe and Museum - Museum Street London

The Camera Cafe again - very tempting!
 I've photographed Centre Point many times over the years including a commissioned shoot inside. I love the 1960's architecture.

It's a great landmark and I use it as a guide for finding my way through London on foot.
Street Performer Covent Garden


Hat Shop Covent Garden



The Camera Cafe and Museum on Museum Street is my favourite spot in London. They sell really great coffee, good food, have a meeting space and toilet, have a free camera museum AND they sell Hasselblads and film. What more could any photographer want.
If you pop in say Hi to Adrian from me!.
https://www.cameramuseum.uk/



















There are some great street performers in London and this guy was really top notch. He even lit himself with a Maglite torch on top of his metal case in the foreground.








As well as a love of all things photography I love a hat too. I nearly fell for a green felt Fedora but managed to resist. The £90 price tag did put me off a bit and the thought of explaining the cost to my Wife was the final blow.



No comments:

Post a Comment