Tuesday 14 November 2017

Pride in the Job Events

My shoot for the NHBC on Friday went very well and was the last in a series of regional events that cover the length and breadth of the UK. I am very lucky to get to cover these events every year and it's great to work with the events team at the NHBC and the guys at Lodestar who provide all the staging, AV and events services. Each year I photograph 11 regional awards every Friday from August to November and we have the grand finale in London in January to look forward to as well.

Regional winner from London on Friday

Toni and I am heading to London tomorrow for another two day event - this one the prestigious Lux Live exhibition and awards evening which is a bit like the Oscars for the lighting industry. It's great for me as I get to meet lots of ex colleagues from my days of working within commercial lighting and current customers too.

The event is at the eXcel centre in London which is a venue that I like too as there are plenty of good coffee outlets on site!.



I took my first two bookings for a photography workshop today which I'm running on November 20th and I will post some shots and a video from that to show you what we got up to - it should be great fun and I'm hoping the two attendees will learn a lot and have some fun too. I'm also planning a weekend workshop for January at the stunning Horwood House conference centre and hotel in Buckinghamshire. There will be 8 places available so please do let me know if this is of interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment